- optional with or without pre alarm time (Trigger delay) for personal safety
- optional with or with out extinguish time limitation
- totally controlled by superior host system
- also for multiple area extinguishing systems.
Cause of the possibility of installing up to 6 cards in a FCP it is possible to link up
with other FCP so huge plants accrue, i.e. with 20 ore more extinguish areas.
- VdS-admission of the extinguish card : G 295054
Circuit diagram of the extinguish card :
Functional coherences :
- All inputs are connected with the alarm outputs from the associated detector zone cards,
and are active low /0V active
- PBD-Line (E5) and automatic (E4) are straight away active with out 2 alarm.
- E1 and E2 are in 2-zone-dependance assigned.
- Blocking E7 takes only affect on not yet activated extinguish cards. A card witch has
been activated can not be blocked anymore.
- Pre alarm time ( 0-60 s ) and extinguish time limit ( 0-1270 s) are setup up per DIP-
switch on the control card.
- Opening the FCP door prevents any type of activation (see Manual of the FCP, option
- Reset of the outputs only occurs with FCP reset. Exception A10, see user manual of FCP
Supply Voltage : 21 –29 V DC
Current consumption : A / 24 VDC
max. release current : Control line A10 1 A
Control line A11 1 A
Control line A12 1 A
Control line A15 1 A
Load resistor : Control line A10 1 KOhm/1 W
Control line A11 1 KOhm/1 W
Control line A12 1 KOhm/1 W
Control line A15 1 KOhm/1 W
Emergency Stop line 680 Ohm/0,25 W
Re flood line 680 Ohm/0,25 W
Times : Pre warning 0-60 Seconds
Flood/Re flood 0-1270 Seconds